Last updated 9/22/23
Here at Grillight, our goal is to make your time at the grill fun, easy, creative, efficient, and worthwhile. Each of our products aims to aid in that mission. But while our spatula and tongs with built-in lights are well known, sometimes our customers don't know about the many uses of our non-LED products, mainly our GrillMats.
We may be known for our lighted grill tools, but our non-stick, dishwasher safe, high-heat GrillMats are a fan favorite year-round, and there's a reason for that!
In this Instagram post below, which is Part 1 of a multi-part reel series of #GrillMatHacks, you can see that grill mats (also called griddle mats) serve many purposes, including keeping the grill clean and your food uncontaminated, all while providing the desired grill marks on your food.
Benefits of Our Grill Mats:
Some of our favorite features of our non-stick grilling mats (GrillMats) include:
- 🔦 High temperature safe up to 600 degrees Fahrenheit
- 🔦 Great for all kinds of food, including fish, veggies, chicken, beef, even breakfast foods like eggs and pancakes!
- 🔦 Works great on all grills: Weber, Traeger, Char-Broil, and more!
- 🔦 100% nonstick grilling and easy cleanup
- 🔦 Stops food from falling through the cracks; no more flare ups!
We genuinely care about your grilling experience, and we hope these tips help inspire you!
For more, follow us on Instagram at @GRILLIGHT_