Dying Easter Eggs with Whipped Cream
Its two days from Easter, and you're lucky if your kids haven't already started asking about dying Easter eggs. Luckily, younger generations are ALL ABOUT finding new, better ways of doing things! For example, the current trend is dying Easter eggs with shaving cream! As awesome as this is, you can't eat them afterwards... So we replaced shaving cream with whipped cream and voilà! #winning
(photo courtesy of The Good Stuff)
1. Start with hard-boiled eggs, completely dry.
2. Spray canned whipped cream into a muffin tin.
3. Place several drops of different colored food coloring into each cup. Swirl gently with a cotton swab, straw, or other stick-like object
4. Set the eggs in the cups and spin them around until completely coated.
5. Allow to sit for 10-15 minutes.
6. Rinse eggs gently with cold water.
7. Enjoy your eggs!